National Park Peak District (Peak District), located in the heart of England, in April, celebrated its 63 th anniversary. The spectacular landscape and beautiful valleys make it one of the most exciting places in the whole country. And not only in the country. Peak District every year visited by millions of people and is considered the world’s second frequency of visits, second only to the Fuji-Hakone-Izu in Japan. But despite such a dense stream of visitors, you can always find a secluded spot and enjoy the unspoiled nature. However, it is also considered the most enigmatic and mysterious. Below you can see the beauty of the photographs and learn about his “mystery” by watching video.
1. A beautiful sunrise over Mam Tor, Peak District.
3. Beautiful scenery in the Peak District.
5. Another majestic appearance, this time Grindleford.
6. Sunset at reservoir Ledibouer National Park Peak District.
7. Edale – the place shown in the movie “Jacob’s Ladder.”
9. Ancient arch bridge over the River Wye “Ashford in the water.”
10. Reservoir National Park Peak District
11. Huge climbing area «Stanage Edge», 7 kilometers long.
12. Sunrise over Mam Tor.
13. Abandoned house in the Peak District
15. Sunrise in the Peak District.