Open weekend at the London Transport Museum Depot in Acton
1. The London Transport Museum Depot in Acton, which houses over 400,000 objects, will open its doors to the public this weekend, October 6 and October 7, 2012.
2. Tickets are £10 for adults, and free for children under 16. See the website or call 020 7565 7298.
4. A woman views the upper deck of a conserved tram
5. A man holds a wooden printing block in London Underground typeface, Johnston Sans
6. An oversized London Underground hat, which was designed to be worn by Rastafarian employees
7. Signs for directing passengers to the toilets at various stations are displayed in the London Transport Museum Depot
8. London Underground rolling stock
9. A man prepares the trains in the London Transport Museum Depot
10. A woman views conserved platform nameplate signs and London Underground roundels