This dog was rescued from “death row for dogs” in South Africa, and then became famous all over the world, went with their masters in the world tour. Unfortunately, most recently, Oscar was killed by a car in California. On its official page on Facebook has left hundreds of condolences. Have a look..
1. Oscar was taken from an orphanage in Cape Town just a day before had to euthanize. It was 8 years ago. (Joanne Lefson)
2. In 2009, Oscar and his owner Joanne Lefson journey started around the world to raise money and draw attention to the plight of dogs in shelters.
3. During their tour of 36 countries Oscar and Angkor Wat and Machu Picchu saw many other places.
4. Their travels were published in 2010 in the form of the book “Around the World: Travels with Oscar.”
5. However, last Friday’s travel Oscars come to an end, as in San Jose, California, he was hit by a car. 7. A funeral service will be held on January 25 in Cape Town.