How gently wave rolled on the sand or gravel crackling under your feet, you can watch endlessly, as like in a flaming fire. Sea or ocean`s soothing waves and calm weather, bring peace and inspiration. When the element does not clear up in earnest, peace and inspiration as the hand lift, replaced by panic and fear. The element which photographed by David Orias, is quite different. It fascinates, captivates and bewitches its unreal beauty.
The Gold waves in the photographs of David is the result of pain in his work with the camera, not the wonders of Photoshop.
1. Photographer David Orias specializes in multiple genres of photography. One of his favorite is marine landscapes.
2. Shooting waves may seems to be difficult, but David know how to cope up with this task.
3. David’s work is so unusual and elegant, which sometimes can seems like digital pictures. However, the photographer himself admits that the minimum processing of images done in a graphics editor.
5. According to the photographer, he has just started to get acquainted with the possibilities of a graphical editor, so all the “fraud” with photos are reduced by working on the saturation and contrast.
6. David neglects features by graphical editors, prefer to wait for the ideal natural conditions.
7. What is the secret of brightness and vivacity of Californian images?
8. The effect is achieved by means of long exposure, high-quality optics, the correct settings, and most importantly, light.
9. Like any good photographer, David is well aware of the so-called “Gold watch” that is, an hour at dawn and at sunset hour, when the sun creates ideal conditions for shooting landscapes.
11. The sun – the main decorator of waves, and how the color will turn the water today, tomorrow or next week, depends on it.