In the area of trade here you can see a precious stones – The largest Emerald in the world, a giant weighing over ten pounds exhibited recently at auction in Canada, His owner was arrested for fraud. It Looks like a watermelon but it is so precious and unique….and also said ” God`s Gift”.
1. In late January, the world’s gem was present in emergency. In Brazil, 57 000 carats, weighing 11.5 kg. Handsome giant called “God’s gift.”
2. This is the world’s largest faceted emerald in the history, this emerald rocks, you can see it in size of a watermelon. However, the exact spot where they found the treasure, is still a secret. We only know that their is restrictions of emerald in India, so this is moved to Canada.
3. There he bought a certain Canadian named Regan Rini for 1.15 million dollars and put up for auction in the Canadian province of British Columbia. In the photo: Regan Rini, co-owner of the world’s largest emeralds, sees a stone.
4. Emerald “Teodora” (God’s gift), weighing 11.5 kg (57 500 carats) was put up for auction in Canada on Saturday. Rini was going to get him at least 1.15 million dollars.
5. In the picture: An auctioneer Mike Odenbah (right) starts the bidding at the auction house Western Star in Kelowna, British Columbia, January 28. The starting price was 500 thousand dollars. But for its purchase, Not a single application is received.
6. On the day of auction, the owner of a giant emerald had been arrested. It is reported that he was repeatedly involved in fraud.
7. Emerald was removed from the auction because of the arrest of Rini and the fact that he was unable to post bail for their participation in the auction as a seller.
8. Stone is learned by professionals and It was discovered that the emerald is most likely a white-colored beryl, which is not of great value. This opinion is shared by many gemologists, after the carefully study.
9. Moreover, the proposed price at auction was relatively small. For example, the previous record holder, a Colombian emerald “Wagon” 11,000 carats, worth approximately is of 150 million USD.