Takanori Aiba – a famous Japanese photographer, painter, illustrator and architect. He started as an illustrator of magazines, but eventually managed to grow to a real professional in the field of design and architecture. His most recent work are unusual bonsai trees. They are unusual in that a distance they look like the traditional style of bonsai trees, but it’s worth to take a closer look …
1. Most of his career devoted to conceptual illustration, design and architecture.
2. In this work you can see the combination of both.
3. Each of his work looks very realistic and holistic, as it creates not only the outlines of objects, but also consider carefully, trying not to miss a single element.
4. It’s like another world – a world of fairy tales, fantasy and good creatures living among the trees.
5. If you look at the work of Aiby he worked very carefully, you can even see some of the characters came up with their own history – most importantly, imagination.
6. These works not just as a figurative composition, it really can be used for the construction of very real objects, such as amusement parks.
7. Takanori Aiba working on illustrator since 1978.
8. Takanori has received many awards for his work – both in design and illustration, and in the field of architecture.
9. Takanori created the design of a museum in Yokohama, as well as chain restaurants like Skylark Gusto.
10. “Maybe I just have not grown up” said by laughing Takanori.
12. 13. A little background to create the desired atmosphere.
14. This creation is called the Ice Cream Packages Tower.
Ads by Google