Overground Bridges For Animals In The World..
Europe and the United States began construction of elevated bridges for animals.
This will help to reduce their death under the wheels of cars and thereby preserve migration routes of many species.
1. The bridge over the overpass in Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada
2. The park has about 41 species of animals.
3. There have been created six bridges and 35 underpasses for them.
4. A perfect example of such a bridge in the Netherlands.
6. Montana, USA
8. The bridge for the migration of red crabs, Australia
9. Lake Keechelus, USA