Sometimes when I see my friends from different sports I can see their body structure really different lets say if we talk about swimmer or basketball lover both are different, may be you think little different. The notion of the ideal form of the human body has appeared in ancient Greece, but the parameters are constantly changing ideal.
Let’s look at the interesting pictures that compare and see the difference between the figures and bodies of athletes involved in different sports.
1. Photographer Howard Schatz (Howard Schatz’s) created a series of photographs, which clearly shows the differences in the structure of the body of athletes.
2. Athletes with relief muscles marathon with “bone thin” high body athletes cavorting in length, massive figures of wrestlers.
3. If you build pictures in a row, the difference becomes even more apparent.
4. For example, representatives of: bodybuilding, weightlifting and rhythmic gymnastics.
5. Also, most of these people is at the peak of their professional growth, representing a physical ideal, necessary for participation and winning in sports.
6. Athletic body in the photographs – a perfect example as a result of genetics combined with long-term training creates the perfect structure of the human body, necessary for a particular sport.
7. From left to right: two marathon, Decathlon, marathon, running.
8. Discus, hammer throw, javelin, shot put – women and men.