Love – this is probably the only source of inspiration that will never run dry. It seems everything about it said a million times, but each new story – it is a new birth. In Valentine’s Day, we offer a look at the pictures that hit, delighted, inspired us and made even more believe in love.
1. Couple “update” the famous “Kiss in Times Square.”
3. Photo from the family album of the sculptor Alain Lebualya.
4. 98-year-old Donald Smiterman kisses his wife Marlene after the dance.
5. Students Scottish University of St Andrews kiss during a foam fight the so-called “raisin Weekend.” At this time, younger students should thank the senior students for tuition.
6. Father and daughter wedding photos recreated after the death of his mother.
7. “Vancouver Kiss” – the picture was taken during a riot in Vancouver June 15, 2011.
8. Couple stands on the ruins of her home destroyed by a tornado.
9. French fans kiss before the game their team with a team of Ukraine for the European football championship.
11. A man trying to stop a couple kissing near the parliament building in the Moroccan capital Rabat. They kiss their protest against laws that prohibit such displays of intimacy in public places.
12. Couple environmental activists sunbathe on one of the fjords of Norway.
14. Taylor Morris, who lost limbs due to an explosion in the war, and his wife, Danielle.
15. The first wedding photo, which managed to make the Chinese spouses were married 88 years ago.
16. Man learns the alphabet with his lover after she lost her memory.
17. Couple Filipinos even called off the wedding because of flooding.
18. Couple glad to find that their family archives survived the hurricane “Sandy”.
19. In South Korea, while more than 5,000 married couples.