In the Spanish city of Valencia once again People calebrated one of the most vibrant festival in Spain – A festival of Las Fallas, celebration of fire and the arrival of spring….Just have a look of amazing pictures of fireworks and celebration.
1 .Every year in the memory of Saint Joseph, Fallas festival was celebrated from 14 to 19 March in Spain.
2. A week before the holiday carpenters, painters, architects and sculptors started creating a variety of complex structures of paper, wax, wood, papier-mache, foam and other materials.
3. The sculptures, which depict politicians and fairy-tale characters, music, performers and other celebrities, are so big sometimes up to twenty meters.
4. 5. 6. 7. Some days, these figures are involved in the parade and in the evening of the last day they get burned, with full of fireworks into the sky.
8. 9. 10. 11. 12. By XVIII century, the Spaniards began to make special shapes for burning, and by the XX century, Fallas festival became a tradition.
13. 14. At the end of the parade of dolls, they are burned in honor of St. Joseph, patron saint of carpentry.
15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. Putting out the fire at the end of Fallas festival in Valencia.