Pooches on parade at the Battersea Dog & Cats Home Collars and Coats Ball
1. Celebrity dog lovers united to raise money for the Battersea Dog & Cats Home as pooches dressed in creations by Vivienne Westwood, Zandra Rhodes and Jenny Packham.
2. The Siberian Husky, models an intricate coat by London-based designer Jenny Packham, which features a miniature garden.
3. Welsh London Fashion Week designerJulien Macdonald strikes a pose withKayleigh the Lurcher, for whom he designed a glitzy, bold.
4. Model couple Sarah Ann Macklin andDavid Gandy , an ambassador for Battersea Dogs & cats Home, showed their support.
5. Connor the Greyhound sported a collar made from watersnake by Fabergé.
6. Trevor Pickett with Willow the six year old Greyhound, who’s quilted jacket features two hip flasks.
7. Borris the Bulldog, clad in a Hackett jacket, seen on the red carpet.
8. Tehya the Labrador models a creation by top milliner PhilipTreacy.
9. Bibi the Beagle sports a dashing design by Dame Vivienne Westwood.
10. Olympic swimmer and self-confessed dog lover, Rebecca Adlington , poses with a pooch.