51-year-old Elena Fokina – Russian gymnastics teacher, now living in Dahab, – shows a new trend in yoga and fitness – baby yoga. This activities consist twists and turns … children. Yes, most of these are babies. I know its little unusual but check it out…
1. Elena Fokina turns the children, around them, raises them above her head, turns like a puppet, some of them are only 2 weeks old.
2. Her baby yoga session lasts not more than five minutes.
3. Many children eventually begin to cry.
4. This technique is demonstrated by a gym teacher to all parents at a seminar for parents in Dahab, Egypt.
5. She claims that it helps children from an early age to improve muscle development.
6. Parents also discussed about taking “water of rebirth” – the children are immersed in the water upside down, to fight ‘stress after the birth. ”
7. Elena, have five children, practiced “Dynamic Yoga” for 30 years. Its founder is Russia’s Dr. Igor Charkovsky, who also attended the seminar in Dahab.
8. “Some children cry, but then they start liking it. This is not dangerous “- said by Elena Fokine.
9. “I worked with parents across Europe. I hope, will soon go to England. ” In the UK, this technique has recently gained popularity.
10. “All my children have grown up on this technique and have achieved outstanding success in life.”
Ads by Google