Paris Fashion Week – a mandatory event for every self-respecting designer or simply a lover of fashion. At the last fashion week in Paris, the debut of new designer house Christian Dior – Raf Simons happened. This is the 15th house designer, Christian Dior, which was founded in 1946. Another sensational fashion week – Zakhia Dehar. Two years ago, 18-year-old French prostitute from Morocco came to the front pages of newspapers, saying that entering into sexual relations with three players of the French national football team when she was not yet 18. And then she became a designer and this week, showed his collection of underwear. It was definitely a very diverse collection of various creatures – bright and pale, short and long. But all of them had one common aspect – a riot of imagination. Federation President Didier Paris couturiers Gryumba said: “Couture will exist as long as people will want to dream.”1. Models during a women’s collection show in Paris by Zahii Dehar.
2. Raf Simons collection for the house Christian Dior. This week of fashion in Paris he made his debut.
3. Models in dresses by Zahii
4. A model presenting a dress by Raf Simons.
5. Showing women’s collection Autumn / Winter from the designer Zakhia.
6. Models in dresses by Raf Simons.
7. Part of the dress from Italian designer Giorgio Armani, who led the fashion in light of the midnight romance. (Jacques Brinon / Associated Press)
8. The dress from Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld’s hands.
9. The model in the creation of designer Zhanbattisty Valley, which hit the theme of flora and fauna of Mother Nature in her collection, in the style of the 1950s. Models in floral creations literally fluttered down the runway, and some were butterflies in my mouth.
10. The model is prepared to enter the runway before the show, Alexis Mabill.
11. Designer Zakhia at the end of the show.
12. Designer Zakhia goes to the podium during the presentation of his collection.
13. Models Zhanbattisty Valley with butterflies in mouth.
14. Fashion show by Donatella Versace. Costumes by Donatella Versace were strict. In the high-waisted corsets was an inch and a naked body. A long evening dresses shone techno-chiffon Barbie doll proportions.
15. Costumes by Donatella Versace.
16. A collection of Donatella Versace.
17. Paris show before displaying collections from Kenzo.
18. The models in the works of Sasha Uolkhoff.
19. The model in the creation of Giorgio Armani.
20. Model in dress by Giorgio Armani.
21. The models in the works of Italian designer Giorgio Armani.
22. The models in the works of Bill Gayttena.
23. Model in dress by Japanese designer Jounieh Watanabe.
24. Actress Fang Binbin in the creation of French designer Stephan Rolland. Stephane Rolland resorted to a style of “Supergirl” in his collection.
25. The models in the works for Claire Malcolm «Hardy Amies».
26. The collection of Walter Van Beyrendonka and Zahii.
27. Designer Karl Lagerfeld presents his collection for “Chanel.”
28. The models in the works of Karl Lagerfeld.
29. The model in the creation of designer Alexis Mabill.
30. The models in the works of Pierre Cardin.
31. Showing men’s collection from Raf Simons.
32. The models in the works of Italian designer Giorgio Armani.
33. The models in the works of designers Lauterbaza Tillman, Giorgio Armani and Donatella Versace.
34. Showing men’s Spring / Summer 2012 by Kenzo.