Record breaking highline and slackline walker Faith Dickey
1. Faith Dickey has become one of the world’s best highliners, seen here inching across a tightrope in Utah.
2. Faith has over 300 highlines under her belt and has taken on everything from a WWII in Berlin to a 400 year old church in Poland.
3. Faith, who has only been highlining for four years, said: If I had a dollar for every time someone has called me crazy.
4. The Texan has already broken all previous female highlining records – including the highest free solo walk of any woman
5. Incredibly, despite the risks involved in highlining, Faith has only ever injured herself while slacklining – just a few feet of the ground.
6. Highlining becomes dangerous when you practice free solo, which is walking with no security she explains.
8. After just five months of highlining I broke all the previous female world records, which were longest highline walked in Moab.
9. She said: I want to continue being a professional highliner for a few more years, pursuing it full force.
10. Naturally I have hopes for a family but later in life. Highlining with a baby on your hip doesn’t sound very easy.