1. Jacintha Saldanha’s widower Ben Barboza (C) and her children Lisha (2nd L) and Junal (2nd R) mourn during her funeral at a cemetery in Shirva, about 52 km (32 miles).
2. Jacintha Saldanha’s widower Ben Barboza (C) and her children Lisha (L) and Junal (R) throw flowers on her grave.
3. Jacintha Saldanha’s relatives carry her coffin during her funeral at a cemetery in Shirva, about 52 km (32 miles) north of Mangalore.
4. A student of a nursing college places a candle in front of a picture depicting nurse Jacintha Saldanha, during a candle-lit vigil organized.
5. Students of a nursing college pray as they participate in a candle light vigil organized by a local politician in Bangalore, India.
6. Lisha Barboza stands with her father Ben while he holds a picture of his wife, nurse Jacintha Saldanha.
7. This undated hand out photo provided by the Metropolitan Police shows Jacintha Saldanha.
8. In this undated handout photo of the late nurse Jacintha Saldanha of King Edward VII hospital, provided by Saldanha’s family in Shirva.
9. Flower tributes to late nurse Jacintha Saldanha are seen outside the residential apartments of the the King Edward VII hospital.
10. Members of King Edward VII hospital staff walk past flower tributes to late nurse Jacintha Saldanha.
Ads by Google