35 most successful photos at different times adorned the last page of the magazine LIFE.
We appreciate the creative view of the world and therefore love to collect the most recent pictures taken at the right time with the right perspective. And we are not alone: photographers of all ages and nations have always understood that sometimes in order to get a good shot with an interesting plot,its not necessarily to learn over the years and have heaped camera. Its Just Enough to capture a moment in time and click.
These are the pictures published on the last page of the news weekly LIFE, diluting serious footage of photojournalism.
We present you the funniest pictures of different times which is located in the famous magazine.
1. Awards ceremony in Toronto was very boring, so one of its observers decided to diversify.
2. Most caring fox in the world.
3. Say ah-ah-ah!
4. Bears in the park Sacramento demonstrate the skill and balance their heels.
6. Young dentist.
7. What you will not make for a better friend!
8. Hoping to shame the orangutan for overweight and put on a diet, Bill Pekett caretaker Londskogo zoo monkeys, Mr. Giggs shows that his waist circumference is 119 centimeters.
9. Protein drinks water from a leaky faucet, Orlando, Florida, USA.
10. Well, how are you up here?
11. Thoughtful crow.
16. Jen Shleter jealous Ricky Lofa to any other woman, even if it is a bride at a wedding where they are.
16. The reason that sometimes there is no mail delivered. Lancashire, England.
17. The cleaning lady at the dance in London can not help but also starts dancing.
18. Winking seal in the zoo of Copenhagen.
20. Doggie Susie with Manhattan, it turns out much stronger than it seems at first glance.
21. And that, in booth bent even become more convenient to talk!
22. Susie Speer of La Porte, Indiana, on his prom, something gentle “whispered” with her boyfriend.
23. The main thing they could not sleep.
24. At the opening of the store Robrt Hall in Memphis, jacket 39-gauge helps to sell itself.
27. In Prospect Park Zoo in Brooklyn, Barbary sheep climbs the wall, hoping instead to climb the high cliffs on his African homeland.
30. Sat down to have lunch with the owner.
31. The pipe sousaphone.
32. When hands are not enough, a ten postman Phillip Laffin of Ellsworth, Maine, keeps mail teeth.