Older Memories in Photographs —English photographer Mark Wilson (Marc Wilson) within three years removes what remains of fortifications from the Second World War.
1. Sainte-Marguerite-sur-Mer, Haute-Normandie, France
2. Cramond, Firth of Forth, Scotland
3. Dorset, England
4. Cornwall, England
5. Somerset, England
6. Moray, Scotland
7. Jersey, Channel Islands
8. Ostend, Belgium
9. Somerset, England
10. Somerset, England
11. Hampshire, England
12. Moray, Scotland
13. North-west Highlands, Scotland
14. Ostend, Belgium
15. Kent, England
16. Nord – Pas-de-Calais, France
17. Moray, Scotland
18. Nord – Pas-de-Calais, France
19. Dorset, England
20. Pas-de-Calais, France
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.