Imagine that the Earth is not in our solar system it is elsewhere in the universe. Then how would it looks like in the night ?
You will Get the answer here in the authors documentary National Geographic “Inside the Milky Way” , With the help of computer graphics he have modeled these fantastic pictures. have a look…
1. The night sky looking like, the Earth was … next to a huge gas cloud
2. ….close to the Andromeda galaxy.
3. … next to the Seven Sisters constellation.
4. … next to a small cluster of young stars.
5. … about a huge star cluster
6. … very close to the Helix Nebula
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.