In this weird weird world here is another Stunning Uniqueness of Packaging from Our World .
[ad300] We present our Stunning collection, which contains all the most interesting and indicative packaging design, the winning prestigious design of competitions and design features from around the world.
Design of the packages presented below are definitely unique in its kind. It makes us like want to get the product in spite of what is inside. This is the most creative and unusual packaging, rest only on the level of concept, or successfully complete implementation.
1. Natural juices.
Naoto Fukasawa a Japanese designer has created the packaging for juice in the style of ‘Juice skin’ (Peel fruit).
2. The milk.
Masterfully wielding the secrets of typography, Canadian designers Julien De Repentigny and Gabriel Lefebvre introduced the concept of dairy packaging, which would have envied even magicians.
3. “Protective” bags for lunch. “
5. Stadium Box Nike.
6. Japanese bun.
7. Headphones Note.
8. Refined minimalism of designer Corinne Pant.
9. Packaging is in the form of honey hive, revealing that the buyer sees a jar of honey, bees literally plastered.
11. Vodka Smirnoff Caipiroska.
12. In order to emphasize and highlight fruit component of vodka, a bottle wrapped in a designer label mimics the skin of fruit.
13. Remove the label is the same as clean fruit from the skin.
14. Spaghetti “New York”. Form of spaghetti repeats one of the symbols of the city – the Empire State Building.
15. Butter “Butter! Better! “.
16. Disposable packaging butter knife and a wooden “2 in 1″ from the designer Yeongkeun.
17. Kitchen appliances Scanwood. Of wood. Designed by Goodmorning Technology.
18. Matches Blush.
19. Incendiary sampling of the brand of underwear and Berlin BBDO.
20. Pork sausages “Porkinson.” Packaging designed by Jones Knowles Ritchie represents the English style and wealth.
21. Fruit jelly.
22. Note that the letter Q in the name of the product is made in the form of a cup with a spoon. Designer Marcel Buerkle.
23. Wine in plastic glasses.
24. Gum Gubl boom.
25. Under each muzzle you can see a Design.
26. Juice Gloji. Packaging is done in the form of a hot light bulb, which is closed screw-cap.
27. Medication Nobilin.
28. Open fire on a heavy diet.
30. Disc of the Lithuanian music band SHIDLAS, the album “Postmodern salami.”
31. Oatmeal “Breakfast.”
32. Packaging plays with the word breakfast, which decomposes to break – break and fast – fast. Packed mixture already contains the necessary amount of salt and sugar. Suffice it to open the container over boiling pot, and a quick breakfast is ready.
33. Shoes Gortz.
34. Napkins Kleenex.
35. A series of “ideal piece of summer” has developed a senior designer at Kimberly-Clark-Brock, Jennifer (Jennifer Brock) with the participation of an illustrator from Los Angeles Hiroko Sanders.
36. Tea tPod.
37. With tags in the shape of the boat , your tea bag thread will not have to catch from the bottom of the cup.
38. Truck Ford Ranger Extreme. Agency JWT, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
39. Tea-shirt. Tea packaging is made as a closet in which, hung on hangers its like stylish tea-shirts.
40. Energy drink “Bloody Portion of Energy.” As the name was chosen and energy package is like a package of blood transfusion.
41. Sponge for the kitchen.
42. Packaging for medicines.
Making process of tablets wish to call the designers who created the packaging Medi Flower Pot with flowers, in which there are petals and then they kept those same pills.
44. Coconut milk.
45. Royal Tea.
German design studio developed the design of Donkey Products tea bags, paper c floats in the form of the royal family of England.
46. A stack of anti-smoking.
Designer RJ Reynolds believes that such a package could be an alternative labels on cigarette packs “Smoking kills”.
47. Washing powder Spark.
Packaging design studio by Korean Aekyung.
48. Wool yarn Rellana Wool.
Rellana Wool is designed for making scarves and hats. Yarn for heat.