Superstorm Sandy sweeps from East coast of US to Midwest and Canada
1. An ambulance is stuck in over a foot of snow near Belington, West Virginia. Superstorm Sandy buried parts of West Virginia under more than a foot of snow.
2. A man walks through snow in Belington, West Virginia
3. Waves pound a lighthouse on the shores of Lake Erie near Cleveland, Ohio
4. Emergency personnel stand in front of a tree that fell on a house after being toppled by winds from the remnants of Sandy in the east
5. A police car is parked near the site where a woman was killed after she was hit by a flying sign in Toronto
6. High sand levels cover benches on the beach in West Haven, Connecticut after Sandy hit the area
7. A home sits along the shoreline badly damaged by Sandy in Milford, Connecticut
8. A boat which sank after becoming unmoored by strong winds is submerged in Scituate Harbor in Scituate, Massachusetts
9. Trent Risley, 11, looks at power lines knocked down by Hurricane Sandy in Scituate, Massachusetts
10. Public works crews remove a large tree from power lines and traffic lights after Superstorm Sandy passed through the area in Needham.