The world’s tallest teenage girl – 17-year-old Elisani da Cruz e Silva. Her height is 2.03 meters. She lives in Salinopolise, Brazil, and meets 22-year old boy Fransinaldo da Silva, whose height 1.63 meters. Elisani suffers from a peculiar form of gigantism that results from a tumor on the pituitary gland. Doctors removed the tumor, but the growth of a girl is not constant, it will give odds to any basketball player.
1. Elisani wants to be a model. About her boyfriend she says, “I was attracted by his personality, the way he interacts with people, and how it applies to me. Only confuses me is that when we go for a hand, people think that he is my younger brother or a son. ”
2. “But it is not I have chosen him, that is God chose it for me.”
3. Fransinaldo works in construction. He said that his friends often ask how he hugs her, but he always says that there are no barriers to love.
4. “She’s an amazing person. Yes, she is high, but she is very pretty, she has a beautiful face. I did not bother her growth. ”
5. “I feel at ease with her, I do not care what other people think.”
6. Elisani was uncomfortable to ride the school bus, and then it went away altogether from school because of teasing classmates.
7. ” I find it hard to be At home. I get distracted and be sure to surge against the ceiling joists or head. ”
8. Elisani lives in a small house with her sisters and mother Ana Maria Silva and step-father Luiz Jorge.
9. “I want to be a normal girl – her mother said. – I know that she sometimes feel awkward and she wants to be like everyone else. ”
10. Elisani with her mother Ana Maria Ramos and sister Meiré.
11. Because of the rapid growth of the girl, she frequently face headaches and pain in the limbs.