For thousands of years, people decorated their bodies with indelible paint. Tattooing may be a memory, uninterrupted prayer, sign or symbol, or simply a work of art. Reasons for application may be purely personal, a desire to beautify the body may be a quirk of human or necessity. Tattoos can indicate membership in a particular tribe, some events in a person’s life, or just do not mean. In this set you will get acquainted with photos, art-related jewelry skin, get to know the owners and the reasons which prompted them to apply a particular pattern.
1. A lover of tattoos Derin Stephenson poses during the festival, The Tattoo Jam Festival, August 5, 2011, Doncaster, UK. Festival of The Tattoo Jam Festival – the largest in the UK festival artists and admirers of art decorate the skin. The event gathers over 300 artists, during which they work in the exhibition hall of the Doncaster and show off their latest works.
2. People show off their tattoos during the third festival of tattoos and body art in Sydney, 11 March 2011.
3. Buddhist monk from Thailand with a tattoo on his head the sacred texts prays during a ceremony June 19, 2011, dedicated to the victims of the riots in Bangkok.
4. Wizard does the tattoo on the girl’s hand during a tattoo festival on about. Bali, Indonesia, September 23, 2011.
5. Milienko Parserisas Bukovich shows some of his 82 tattoos actress Julia Roberts in Valparaiso, Chile, March 9, 2011. 56-year-old started making Parserisas tattoos with images of the actress after the film looked “Erin Brockovich”, which spent a million pesos (2,500 dollars), and intends to continue in the same vein, if you have money and a place on the body.
6. Sharon aide Sveyts demonstrates a tattoo done in honor of their sons in service during the campaign Ink For Heroes, June 18, 2011 in Katterike, England.Ink For Heroes – a charity event for the benefit of soldiers injured on duty. Soldiers with combat wounds tattoos do for free.
7. Maori warrior dance performed at the opening World Cup rugby in Auckland, New Zealand, 3 September 2011.
8. A man shows a tattoo depicting his daughters Leah and Sarah at the 19th international tattoo festival in Frankfurt, 16 March 2011.
9. Libyan soldiers shows a tattoo of Muammar Gaddafi, the city Adzhdabiyya, 16 March 2011.
10. Mara 18 gang leader Marlon Martinez in the chamber increased security in the court of Torre de Tribunales in Guatemala, March 30, 2011. Gang members were sentenced to 47 years in prison for the murder of a teacher Jorge Winter during the rebellion in the colony Etapa II.
11. French writer Tristan Banon on the TV show “Le Grand Journal” on the channel Canal + in Paris, September 19, 2011. Banon, accusing Dominique Strauss-Kahn of harassment in 2003, revealed a new tattoo – the words “do not run away, and pursue.”
12. A woman with a cat on 2-day International Cat Show in Bratislava, August 6, 2011.
13. Master tattooed on the international tattoo parade in Slovakia, July 30, 2011. About 30 studios in the Czech Republic and Slovakia participated in the first tattoo festival in Slovakia.
14. Michelle Higaldo of Leesburg, Virginia, shows a tattoo done in honor of his father, Jim Hull, who was a steward and was killed in a plane crash 15 years ago. Relatives gathered at the anniversary of his death in a park district in Smith Point, Shirley, New York, July 17, 2011
15. Wizard does figure in the leg during the third male tattoo festival in Sydney, 11 March 2011.
16. Tattooed Buddhist monk waits for a train in Yala province, southern Thailand, 28 February 2011.
17. Concluded the Brazilian women’s prison is preparing for the third annual beauty contest, 3 August 2011. Model Agency has selected 12 finalists out of 100 women who participated in the selection. The inscription on his arm: “Deliver me from evil.”
18. Pro-Syrian demonstrator with a tattoo of Syrian President Assad Bassel (right) near the site where about 200 opponents of the Assad staged a protest at the Syrian Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, August 11, 2011.
19. Man with tattooed face completely covered with tattoos at the Berlin Festival in Tempelhof Airport December 4, 2010.
20. Actress Angelina Jolie at the premiere of “The Tree of Life” at the 64th Cannes Film Festival, May 16, 2011, France. Tattoo on her back with a prayer in Sanskrit, and the arm – the coordinates of the places where she first met with family members or gave birth or adopted children.
21. The model demonstrates the Thierry Mugler French designer show clothes during autumn-winter 2011-2012, January 19, 2011 in Paris.
22. A woman from the village of ethnic Chin Panmaung, Myanmar, February 8, 2011. Tattoo caused more than 50 years ago and since then this tradition has outlived its usefulness. , most likely one of the last people women wearing such a tattoo.
23. Russian specialist shows tattoo in front of the Su-30 at MAKS-2011, August 16, 2011, Moscow.
24. Dwayne Barker, from Rome, shows his tattoo. Portraits of Johnny Cash and Marlon Brando were the most painful, because partially cover the collarbone. Duane and his wife Amanda have covered their bodies with images of stars such as Sharon Stone, Vincent Price, Clint Eastwood, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley and Al Pacino.
25. Number tattooed on his arm by the Nazis Oscar Florentino. June 20, 2011 in Thessaloniki, Greece, met the surviving prisoners of Nazi concentration camps.During the war, the Nazis killed 60,000 Greek Jews.
26. Tattooed neo-Nazi group member’s hand at training camp in West Allis, Wisconsin, September 3, 2011. Neo-Nazi demonstrators gathered “in defense of white America” in response to an incident of racial violence in Milouki August 4, 2011.
27. A participant of the 19th Frankfurt tattoo festival, April 16, 2011.
28. Skeytersha “Cherry D’vine” reveals a tattoo before the competition in Huddinge, 11 June 2011.
29. The image adorns a hand grenade Private Michael Cagle (San Carlos, CA) from Bravo Company of the 25th Infantry Division. Private fills sand bags for Monty outpost in Kunar province, Afghanistan, on September 7, 2011.
30. Stetson Johnson, 18, shows a tattoo on his forehead, May 4, 2011. Bar code closes the word “rapest” (the word literally means “one who rapes English literacy”), which he forcibly tattooed on his assailants unknown. Figures barcode: three sevens in happiness and 10, ie 2010.
31. Visitor 13th international tattoo festival in Prague, Czech Republic, June 10, 2011.
32. A man displays a tattoo on the Sydney Festival, March 11, 2011.
33. Maria Jose Kristerna at a conference in a tattoo shop in Bogota, Colombia, June 3, 2011. To become a vampire, she used the tattoos, implants, dentures, and piercings. Kristenrna arrived in Colombia to attend an international conference tattoo.
34. Football fans Hyushenu Martin (41) from Dortmund make a tattoo with the image of coach Juergen Klopp and Borussia football cup, 20 April 2011.
35. Tattoo artist David Meng from China shows a tattoo made by another master, Tung Ping, at the London tattoo festival September 25, 2011.
36. The master is working on a tattoo on the tattoo festival in Berlin, July 10, 2011.
Ads by Google