It’s hard to believe, but that’s already opened the final quarter of 2013. Before the New Year is still far, but want to start summing up. Network magazine Twistedsifter did so – published 75 best photos of the day for 2013. Let’s take a look. In the end, the best way to remember the outgoing year, if not the best looking photos? By the way, these photos from the section “Photo of the day” does not necessarily have been made in 2013 and just this year they are very popular, So let us know which one you like the best….
1. The face of the iceberg.
2. View of the storm from the plane.
3. VW GOLF, made out to the last detail.
4. Gross cloud on the high seas.
5. The highest waterfall in the world.
6. Albino humpback whale.
7. Invisible reflection.
8. Famous Japanese maples Portland
9. Cave in Mexico, full of huge crystals.
10. Light show at the Grand Canyon.
11. Lonely chamois above the clouds.
12. Gorge at Watkins Glen.
13. Rainbow Antarctica.
14. Charming musk ox calf.
15. UFO in Seattle (actually, it’s tower).
16. Cologne Cathedral during the Second World War.
17. Hong Kong night.
18. Waitomo Cave glowworms.
19. Waterspouts over the Adriatic Sea.
20. Round rainbow.
21. Wardrobe with tools Studley.
22. Earth from the dark side of Saturn.
23. Worship the Sun.
24. That is San Francisco.
25. This awkward moment …
26. Fog in San Francisco.
27. Library of rare books and manuscripts at Yale University.
28. Sunset in Santorini.
29. Heavenly whale.
30. When art meets nature.
31. Stormy shaft over Timisoara.
32. Mighty beech.
33. Against the background of the eclipse.
34. Scuba perfection.
35. Swimming pool with views of the mountains.
36. Sakura in Yokohama.
37. There was a barn, and became the home.
38. Green face.
39. Multi-colored iceberg.
40. Island for one.
41. Roman pool at Hearst Castle.
42. Abandoned railroad in Paris.
43. True friends.
44. Rocky wave.
45. An old tree.
46. Forest on an abandoned ship.
47. The first flight.
48. Moonrise over Los Angeles in the form of a collage.