June 24, 2011 in California was held on 23 th annual contest ugliest dog in the world at Fair Sonoma-Marin. The first winner received a prize of one thousand dollars. Here are photos of the contestants.
1. This little dog named Yoda was considered the ugliest dog in the world and won first prize of $ 1,000 to the Twenty-third annual competition of the world’s ugliest dog at the Sonoma Marin Fair in Petaluma, Calif., June 24, 2011.
2. Hercules, the blind, the one-eyed pug, one of the contestants for the title of ugliest dog in the world.
3. Yoda, a cross between a Chinese Crested and Chihuahua.
4. Dane Andrew and his dog, Rascal. Rascal of a family of hereditary monsters – his mother, grandmother and grandfather once won the title of “ugliest dog in the world.” If you believe the owner, Rascal won fourteen competitions for the title of ugliest dog in the world, but this year the luck turned away from him.
5. Iki, Chinese crested, with his master John Adler. Curiously, the most ugliest dog title awarded tiny Chinese Crested who have a predisposition to the ugliness, it seems, lies in the DNA.
6. Yoda, fourteen-year half-breed Chinese Crested and Chihuahua.
7. One-eyed contestant.
8. Dane Andrew and his dog, Rascal. Rascal first received the title of ugliest dog in the world in 2002, and since then has managed in its ugliness even a career – he starred in horror movies!
9. Yoda won the competition, beating twenty-nine participants dubious outer beauty.
10. The judge evaluates the “matchless beauty” Yoda.
11. The tiny Yoda, winner of the title of world’s ugliest dog, a boxer and Pabst, one of the bidders.
12. Behind the scenes of the competition: Handsome Hector (left) and Iki (left).
13. Party competition, nicknamed Retdog, a cross between the Chihuahua. Dog born blind and toothless.
14. The winner of the contest for the title of ugliest dog in the world of the 2009 Boxer Pabst.
15. Gad March in San Rafael, Kaliyaorniya, with his handsome little dog Hector.
16. Judges inspect Yoda.
17. Chinese Crested Dog profile, one of the contestants.
18. Chinese Crested dog named Frankie, one of the contestants.
19. The winner for the title of world’s ugliest dog, a cross between a Chinese Crested and Chihuahua named Yoda next to the cup winners (which is five times its size). The owner of the dog, Terry Schumacher, of Hanford, Calif., said that a dog weighing two pounds, he picked up in an abandoned house. True, he admits that at first mistook her for a rat.