1. The Duchess of Cambridge smiles as she and Prince William listen to a village chief making a speech after they arrived at Marapa Island, one of the Solomon Islands
2. A man sitting on a jetty waits to blow a conch shell to announce the arrival of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on Marapa Island
3. Local people greet the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge as they arrive on Tavanipupu Island
4. Two boys who are due to perform in a welcome ceremony wait for the arrival of Prince William and his wife on Tavanipupu
5. The Duchess of Cambridge wears a garland of orchids as she visits Tavanipupu Island, one of the Solomon Islands.