The Exhibition of Masterpieces in the Museum of Sand – Tottori Sand Dune.
Sand’s shop completed their masterpieces in the Museum of sand, located in Tottori sand dune. The fifth exhibition of the world’s first museum of sand on the theme “United Kingdom”, in honor of the upcoming Olympic Games. The exhibition will be open to the public from 14 April to January 2013. Have a look of amazing art work…..
1. 14 sculptors created their works on the basis of British subjects like the British Empire, the modern London and its attractions.
3. Englishwoman Nicola Wood completes his sculpture “The imperial guards of the palace” in the Museum of sand in Tottori, Japan.
5. The sculpture, entitled “British literature by William Shakespeare.”
7. Italian Leonardo Ugolini completes his creation, “Big Ben at Westminster.” 8.
9. Russian Ilya Filimontsev working on his sculpture titled “Absolute monarchy under the rule of Queen Elizabeth I».
10. One of the sculptors completing a masterpiece called “Big Ben at Westminster.”
13. Russian Alexey Shields putting the finishing touches of their sculpture, “Queen Elizabeth II in a carriage.”
14. Canada’s Karen Fralih completes his creation, “the British science – The legend of Sir Isaac Newton and Charles Darwin, Robert.”
15. Daniel Belher from the United States is finalizing a sculpture, “The traditional English pub and laughing Vechelje people.”
16. Assistant to the background of the sculpture “The London taxis and tourists.”
Ads by Google