Headless Rooster continues to live after the attack with an ax.
“Since September 10,” magazine wrote for its readers,”cock rock Wyandotte Mike lives without a head. Mike lost his head for the traditional chicken by – Mrs. Olson, wife of a farmer from Fruit, Colorado, decided to cook dinner, and cut off Mike’s head. Mike got up and walked around as if nothing had happened. Mrs. Olson cut off most of the skull, but one ear, jugular Vienna and the lower part of the brain that controls motor function remained intact. ”
See the photos and decide for yourself – believe it or not.
1. Headless rooster Mike, October 1945. On the day of his “death” Mike was asleep, tucked his head under his wing. (Bob Landry-Time & Life Pictures / Getty Images)
2. Mike “dancing.”
3. Mike on a lawn mower.
4. Mike in a farm in Colorado. “Miracle Mike,” as some newspapers dubbed him, has lived 18 months without his head.
5. Case with accessories for feeding, such as pipette, with which food is placed in the esophagus.
6. Feeding Mike.
7. Hope Wade – promoter, Mike povezshy at home. Colorado, 1945.
8. Mike sitting in the grass.
9. Hope Wade holding his head. Some say that this head has eaten by cat Olson, and this belongs to another rooster.