Photographer Olivia Locher ridicules some of the most ridiculous laws that are still operating in the United States. She created the project “I am against the law”, which illustrates these ridiculous laws by means of staged photographs. From Hawaii to Kentucky – offer you the most ridiculous visual options of U.S. laws. So, how would you look if decided to break one of these rules?
1. In Tennessee selling firewood with a cavity inside is illegal.
2. In Maine its illegal to tickle women under the chin with a feather duster to remove dust.
3. In Arizona its illegal to have more than two dildos in the house for.
4. Oregon its illegal doing physical exercise and driving a car on the highway.
5. In Hawaii its illegal to carry coins in his ears.
6. In Connecticut pickles considered as such only if they bounce off the surface of the fall.
7. In Delaware its illegal wearing pants too tight waist.
8. In Texas, children are not allowed to wear unusual hairstyles.
9. In Wisconsin its illegal feeding apple pie without cheese in a public place .
10. Its Illegal in Kansas to serve wine in teacups.
12. California forbidden to ride a bike in the pool.
13. In Utah its forbidden to walk the streets with a paper bag, with the violin.
14. In Rhode Island its illegal wearing transparent clothes.