The Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition
1. The second year running, Somerset House hosts World Photo London.
2. In his twenties, Iranian photographer Hadi Asgari specialises in portraits
3. The judges were impressed by Piotr Stasiuk’s picture of an eldery
4. Jochen Resch’s starting images was shortlisted in the awards
5. American Johnny Joo’s shot ‘Explosion’.
6. A folk painter seems to blend with her artwork on display
7. Another entry in the Split Second category, Cemhan Biricik
8. Mitch Dobrowner was announced as L’Iris D’Or – the overall winner
9. Some of the most beautiful women in the world come from Siberi
10. This picture is one of a series of images capturing sea farming activities
11. This picture is one of a number taken by Michael Blann as part of an advertising
12. Chaoliang Shen photographed members of Taiwan’s mobile