In any other state in the subway you can find people sleeping on benches or even the middle of the street people could be mistaken for alcoholics or drug addicts or vagrants. But they are in decent clothes,and in the hands you can see portfolios with documents. This is at work late Japanese workaholics, who are unable to get home after a 12-hour workday. SO SAD….
1. British photographer Adrian Storey better known online as Uchujin Storey better known online as Uchujin.
2. This master photographers, who now lives in the Japanese capital, for his life had to travel quite a few countries.
3. Living in Tokyo, photographer saw that in the evenings the town turns into a sleepy, so he often goes to the streets to hold another “photoshoot”.
4. People sleeping on the subway, slumbering on the stairs and park benches on the lawn and under the trees, if not the middle of the street on the sidewalk – a typical sight to the business center of the Japanese capital.
5. His series of sleeping Japanese author called «Let the poets cry themselves to sleep».
6. It is well known how much the Japanese are hardworking, they have one of the world’s highest productivity. But miracles do not happen, and the results of such a high price to pay, exhausting yourself , you don’t have any strength to access the house.