Are you into traveling? Have you seen all kinds of amazing things our world has to offer? Well I’m sure these are still bound to impress anyone. Check out these awesome entrances from around the world, that people have so wonderfully constructed.
1. St. Edward’s Church entrance, Catsworlds England.
2. Cerritos Millenium Library childrens section entrance. Cerritos, California.
3. Ras Mohommed National Park in Egypt.
4. Bockenheimer Warte Subway Station entrance. Frankfurt, Germany.
5. Wonderworks in Orlando. Florida, USA.
6. Entrance to the Oak Alley. Louisiana, USA.
7. Dotonbori Hotel entrance. Osaka, Japan.