Saw the light collection of swimsuits for women who have had surgery to remove the breast. All of them just this remote chest and demonstrate.
One way to fight breast cancer – mastectomy, ie surgical removal of one of the sick woman’s breasts. After surgery, many women are very shy about his body, and absolutely everyone wants to feel normal. But some are not ashamed of there body, but rather proud of it and so, through what they went through in the struggle for life. Therefore Elina Halttunen together with artists developed unusual swimwear for women with one breast, which she called “monokini.”
1. We all know the bikini swimwear, “bi” means, in a sense, “two”, so the designer replaced by analogy “bi” to “mono”, which means “one” / “one.”
2. This design swimwear was developed by Dr. Elina Halttunen philosophy, along with two other artists.
3. Women who have had a mastectomy, complain that they are very difficult to choose the right swimsuit, so the artists decided to create a special design for these women.
4. Creating swimsuits for women with one breast has many design solutions that do not apply to ordinary swimsuits.
5. These swimsuits for women who are not ashamed of their bodies.
6. For the brave women who are confident in themselves.