You all have seen lots of photos from today`s oscar but here i got something different in the Same matter
we offer you a selection of vintage photos of Oscar awards. Very rare
photos from the archives of the magazine “LIFE”
1. Frank Sinatra and Donna Reed with the Oscar for best actor and actress for her role in From Here to Eternity, which won eight statuettes in 1954.
2. In 1942, Joan Fontaine was awarded Oscar for her role in Suspicion.
3. Ginger Rogers and George Murphy dancing in the wings, holding an Oscar before they announce the winner, 1950.
4. Edinstvennvy Audrey Hepburn with an Oscar for her role in the film Roman Holiday.
5. Shirley MacLaine in her image.
6. Kirk Douglas and Burt Lancaster with choreographer Jack Cole rehearse their dance routine to the song “It’s Great Not to Be Nominated” 1958.
7. Academy Awards 1958 godu, Janet Leigh, and Shirley MacLaine in the descant.
8. Natalie Wood and Warren Beatty in 1962.
9. Natalie Wood, nominated in 1962 for best actress Deanie Loomis in the movie Splendor in the Grass straightens her hair before going out.
10. John Wayne (whose image is projected onto a huge screen) accepts award Oscar nomination for Best Director John Ford on 25 of the annual award in 1953 – This year’s ceremony was the first time viewed on television.
11. Marlon Brando in 1955.
12. Oscar producer Buddy Adler in the dressing room for the film “From Here to Eternity,” 1954.
13. “King of Hollywood” Clark Gable in an interview with a musical group during a break in rehearsals in 1958.
14. Clark Gable receives written instructions of an Oscar.
15. Shirley MacLaine in rehearsal with the orchestra in 1958.
16. Elizabeth Taylor goes through the crowd of fans. At the Oscars in 1961, she received her first Academy Award, for her role in Butterfield.
17. Kirk Douglas, elegant as ever 1954.
18. Humphrey Bogart and his wife Lauren Bacall in 1955.
19. Grace Kelly and Clark Gable in 1954.
20. Zsa Zsa Gabor in the 1958 Oscar rehearsals.
21. Mae West and Rock Hudson flirting during the rehearsal of Oscar 1958.
22. Clark Gable and Burt Lancaster evaluating the visual design of scenes from ryada.1958g.
23. Bob Hope. 1958.
24. Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly waiting in the wings waiting for the announcement in 1956.
25. Television actress Sandra White late for the opening of an Oscar in 1953.
Ads by Google