A woman from America named, Julia Gnuse has covered her 95 percent body with different kind of tattoos. These tattoos are combined pictorial scenario of jungle scenes, her Hollywood celebs, and her favorite cartoon characters. You must be thinking that it’s her passion towards tattoos. No! You are wrong. It’s not her passion in fact it’s a disease called, porphyries, which gave her blisters when her skin was exposed to sunlight.
To hide her weakness she decided to have a tattoo on her skin with the same color her skin was colored in. The pale-looking skin was not completely hidden by her exact color contrasted tattoo. So ultimately she had to take this decision to have colored tattoos on her body. That how she got addicted to this tattoo-mania.
Her addiction towards the tattoos, have driven her right through the doors of GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS with the title of “the American who has been named the most tattooed woman in the world.”All of her tattoos are being created by the same artist.
Have a close look at her entire decorated body part by part.
- I don’t know whether she is pleased with her appearance or not, but she has really turned her weakness to her strength. She is a GUINNESS WORLD RECORD holder now.
- Close-up of her face. She has been tattooed even on her eyelids, her chin, and chicks. Weird but still a bit different and above all a lot of interesting thing to be seen.
- Undoubtedly she is looking weird but, I must say it’s a unique solution to a problem like she is facing. It really needs a lot of strength to take any decision like this.
- This is her topless photo; I think it’s of the time when she was being tattooed. The color contrast is a bit higher than the other pics. In this pic it can be seen clearly that every part of her body is painted even her brea*ts.
- These are the stills of a photo shoot organized by the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS, for the confirmation of her this weird passion cum solution of her skin problem.
- Her lower back, side part of body is covered with some Hollywood personalities she likes. Her tattoo artist was same for the entire tattoo’s she had.
- She has taken this tough decision under some very realistic circumstances. She was afraid of being considered as “out of her own community”.
- Her wrist, hand, tummy, and shoulder elbow each and every part of the body has been painted out. She is completely under this skin disease, so every part of her body was to be tattooed.
- She has got this rare skin disease, and even then she has managed a smile over her face. That’s what we call life. She is a good example of extreme inspiration.
- Her hands are tattooed with some traditional appearances of village people along with some cartoon images.