It would seem that you can even buy something in a dollar? Chocolate bar, gum? But, as it turned out, this amount can be bought simply prodigious number of different things in different countries. So, I suggest you look further at the objects and items that can be purchased in different countries around the world just for $ 1. 1. Cambodia : two glasses of draft beer in the so-called “Happy Hour” ( Happy Hour ), a mouthwatering fried frog with ginger, cotton scarf Krama (traditional headdress), three crispy fried spider, 20 minutes “fish pedicure” (yes, and it happens), 4 liters of drinking water, the vest of Angkor Wat (for an extra 50 cents shirt is, however, much better quality), two cans of “Coca-Cola”, two dragon fruit or 50 grams of the Danish blue cheese. In addition, $ 1 kilogram of laundry can be washed in the laundry.
2. Austria, Vienna : Muffin Kornspitz.
3. Philippines : half hour foot massage, a scattering of small fried fish, haircut for men with short hair, 28 cigarettes “Marlboro”, coffee 7Eleven, 3 batteries AA, two hours of Internet access, 4 donut Mr. Donut, 2 km by taxi, 4 liters of drinking water or lots and lots of rice.
4. Spain : the Canary Islands, particularly in Tenerife, for one dollar, you can get a cup of coffee, but not in the popular resorts, and in the capital.
5. Vietnam bicycle rental for 1 day, 2 cups of coffee with milk, 15 minutes of talk Simcoe Mobifone, Vietnamese soup dish “Pho,” wash in the laundry room (small), 250 grams of candied ginger, 40 quail eggs, 1 traditional Vietnamese hat (tapered), one or two newspapers, one DVD, 7 liters of water, 2 entrance tickets to the Temple of Literature in Hanoi, two cool beer Halida, 1,25 l of gasoline.
6. Croatia : a large portion of ice cream.
7. Denmark : a liter of milk, a ciabatta Godthaabsvej Bakery , make for a card.
8. Hungary : Budapest 1 $ 1 will allow to get ice cream or 4 small apples or 1 hamburger or 1 card or one newspaper or a half-hour parking in the old town.
9. Turkey : a bus ticket, the bank “Coca-Cola”, a sandwich, a cup of tea, two or three newspapers, a kilo of oranges or apples, a pound of bananas, two bottles of water (0.5 liters), two loaves of bread.
10. Italy : in the outback – a bottle of cheap wine or 1kg Spaghetti or 6 bottles of mineral water or one tablet of ibuprofen to help relieve headaches from a cheap bottle of wine.
11. Colombia : Bogota cup of coffee and a couple of fresh rolls.
12. South Korea : Seoul for $ 1, you can ride the bus or subway.
13. Thailand : a gallon of clean drinking water (4 L), 1.5 liters of carbonated mineral water, an hour talking on the mobile (if you are calling a local number, of course), English newspaper Bangkok Post , travel to eight stations in Bangkok Skytrain, three servings of soft ice cream Dairy Queen, green Thai curry dish with rice, a liter of gasoline, a cab ride for a couple of kilometers, two liters of “Coca-Cola”, the food on the streets of Chiang Mai.
14. Egypt : serving koshary plate, which includes rice, pasta, fried onions, lentils, as well as a donut or falyafel.
15. India : Kolkata $ 1 can be nicely gorge.
16. Costa Rica : papaya, pineapple or watermelon.
17. UAE : Dubai can enjoy shavermy in Jabal Al Noor.
18. Portugal : 1 espresso (not at the airport).
19. Laos , one ice cold beer Lao, a sandwich with bacon and cheese, 4 rolls of toilet paper, 2 cups of brewed coffee or 2 bagel Scandinavian Bakery, 16 medium bananas, hour of the Internet (in tourist areas only half an hour), 3 liters of drinking water , two croissants.
20. Australia : a lottery ticket with a chance to win as much money, that was enough for a two week tour.
21. Jordan : a bag of chips or two of coffee maker.
22. the United States : Los Angeles for one dollar, you can ride the Blue Bus or leave your car in the parking lot for one hour.
23. Nicaragua : a bottle of beer.
24. Argentina : Buenos Aires for $ 1, you can ride the bus or subway, buy a variety of fruits or bright braided bracelet, eat a muffin.
25. Belize : fried bananas on the street
26. Indonesia : Manado to 1 U.S. dollar, you can get a full meal with a piece of fried chicken, rice, vegetables, mineral water and fruit.
27. Kingdom : half a liter of gasoline, two cigarettes (things not pack!), 3 apples, newspaper.