Who shot Santa? Surreal scenes photographed made of cardboard boxes
1. This picture gallery features surreal, strangely disturbing scenes built into cardboard boxes.
2. Maxime says: “We needed to show the skills you have to master to produce advertising photography.
3. The miniature sets take around three days to construct out of cardboard boxes, and are built around the perspective of the camera.
4. Maxime says: “There is no hidden message, we’re just telling stories. Maybe a bit depressing but I hope we are between tragedy”.
5. Their aim of breaking into advertising photography seems to be working – they have landed several clients, including the Belgian Post.