1. A charred vehicle sits near the remains of a destroyed home following a wildfire near Dunalley, east of the Tasmanian capital of Hobart, Australia, Saturday, Jan. 5, 2013.
2. This aerial photo shows a view of Dunalley after a wildfire destroyed around 80 buildings in and around the small town, on Jan. 5, 2013.
3. The debris of houses destroyed by a bushfire is seen in Dunalley, about 40 kilometres (25 miles) east of Hobart, January 5, 2013.
4. Smoke from a bushfire billows over hills near Forcett, about 25 kilometres (16 miles) east of Hobart January 4, 2013.
5. This aerial photo shows homes destroyed by a wildfire between Dunalley and Boomer Bay, east of the Tasmanian capital of Hobart.