World Building of the Year: the World Architecture Festival Awards 2012
1. Cooled Conservatories at Gardens by the Bay, Singapore, has won the World Building of the Year Award at the prestigious World Architecture Festival(WAF) Awards 2012.
2. The awards are divided into three main sections: Completed Buildings, Landscape Architecture, and Future Projects.
3. Future Project of the Year – Msheireb – Heart of Doha, Qatar – designed by AECO
4. Completed projects
5. Sport: Fazenda Boa Vista Golf Clubhouse, Brazil – designed by Isay Weinfeld
6. Schools: Binh Duong School, Vietnam – Vo Trong Nghia Architects
7. Higher Education & Research: Campus for Central Saint Martins, London – Stanton Williams
8. Health: The Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne, Australia – Billard Leece Partnership and Bates Smart
9. Civic and Community: Salorge / Town Community in Pornic, France – designed by Arcau
10. Shopping Centres: T-Site, Tokyo, Japan – Klein Dytham Architects