The main task of any food-photographer is to make sure that everyone immediately want to eat the dish that is pictured. And the photographers who have mastered the art of inducing salivation and gastric juice are good, strong professionals. But only the best can look inside the product or meal and show him so admired not only the gastrointestinal tract, but also brain and heart.
1. Photographer Matt Armendariz. Los Angeles .
2. Matt Armendariz says of himself that he was “obsessed with food, drinks and everything in between.”
3. The famous food photographer working for the magazine Time, izdatelstkogo home Martha Stewart, a host of other periodicals and books, as well as for advertising.
4. He also writes a blog in which everyone learns to photograph the food.
5. Photographer Matt Armendariz. Los Angeles.
6. Photographer Matt Armendariz. Los Angeles.
7. Photographer Matt Armendariz. Los Angeles.
8. Photographer Bill Brady. New York.
9. Love the food, Bill woke up in my childhood, when the whole family gathered at a table on Sunday with his grandmother.
10. His art, his own words, it is possible to translate the love of food and the absolute joy that it brings in photos.
11. “My job – to seduce you, entice you to create a desire,” – said Bill Brady.
12. Brady works different balance of light, composition and subject.
13. Photographer Helen Dudzhardin. Charleston, South Carolina.
14. Helen – American of French origin.
15. In the U.S. moved in the late 90s with a degree in history, one suitcase and an old film camera.
16. Food declines in 2007, during this time has received several professional awards, pictures of her were published in numerous magazines, including Elle and Forbes, and three cookbooks.
17. In May this year she released her first book on the food-taking, which she called “Plates, in pixels.”
18. Professional passion Helen – natural light and seasonal fresh ingredients.
19. Photographer Helen Dudzhardin. Charleston, South Carolina.
20. Photographer Lara Ferroni. Seattle , Washington .
21. Lara Ferroni was not going to become a photographer, but once she photographed the house raspberry scones and she knew that was lost.
22. Lara has a tiny studio in Seattle, located in her home.
23. Most of it involves natural sunlight, which gives the photographs a sense of home and wonder.
24. Photographer Lara Ferroni. Seattle, Washington.
25. Photographer Lara Ferroni. Seattle, Washington.
26. Photographer Lou Manna. New York .
27. Food photographer with thirty years of experience, his work published in more than forty cookbooks, not to mention magazines and advertising.
28. For 15 years, Lou has worked in the New York Times, and in 1990 opened his own studio.
29. In addition to direct food photography, Lou busy education of junior colleagues, conducts master classes, workshops carries, and his book Digital Food Photography – the first in this area – is on sale now in its fourth edition.
30. Photographer Lou Manna. New York.
31. Photographer Lou Manna. New York.
32. Photographer Lou Manna. New York.
33. Photographer Lou Manna. New York.
1. Photographer Michael Ray. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2. Shining pictures, full of light, brought fame to Michael Ray across the United States.
3. Michael gives dramatic light and unique, even the most ordinary dishes, which he photographed in his studio trehsotmetrovoy in Pittsburgh.
4. Photographer Michael Ray.
5. Photographer Michael Ray.
6. Photographer Michael Ray.
7. Photographer Michael Ray.
8. Photographer Michael Ray.
9. Photographer Michael Ray.
10. Photographer Penny De Los Santos. Austin, Texas .
11. Penny began to photograph in order to understand their own cultural heritage and identity.
12. She photographed everything from men’s dining clubs in the Basque country to Jerusalem market, drove in 30 countries.
13. Pictures of Penny De Los Santos published a variety of publishers (eg National Geographic ), and refer to it for commercial work.
14. Penny lectures and holds a Master in the School of Visual Communication at Ohio State University.
15. Photographer Penny De Los Santos.
16. Photographer Penny De Los Santos.
17. Photographer Penny De Los Santos.
18. Photographer Penny De Los Santos.
19. Photographer Rick Suders. Colorado .
20. Rick Sudersa work can be seen in advertisements, magazines and books in 60 countries.
21. In 2003 he entered the Top 10 best food photographers of the world, in 2005, 2007 and 2010, was named photographer of drinks.
22. Rick travels the U.S. giving lectures on digital photography, filming food and beverage world, to launch his own studio and self-promotion.
23. His pictures are distinguished brightness and color saturation.
24. Photographer Rick Suders.
25. Photographer Rick Suders.
26. Photographer Francesco Tonelli. Italy .
27. Francesco – Italian gastronomic association certified chef who has worked in numerous restaurants and taught at the Culinary Institute of New York .
28. Throughout his career as chef Francesco will not part with his camera – his pictures very intimate, are a kind of perspective and demonstrate the mystery of food.
29. Tonelli photographed for many network agencies, multinational corporations and international publications.
30. Photographer Francesco Tonelli.
31. Photographer Francesco Tonelli.
32. Photographer Francesco Tonelli.
33. Photographer Francesco Tonelli.