Your Rainbow Panorama, Colorful Attraction in Denmark.
“Your rainbow panorama” by Olafur Eliasson – a permanent installation, providing a panoramic view of the city of Aarhus (Denmark). This is a covered gallery with glass walls which are painted in rainbow colors, which makes it possible to look at the familiar in a new city. Its just simply beautiful.
1. This is an observation deck on the roof of the Museum of Art. (By Ole Hein Pedersen)
2. Its length is around 150 meters, width – 3 meters and the diameter – 52 meters.
3. Studio Olafur Eliasson is slowly but surely evolved by a small team, formed in 1995, which become a large company engaged in a variety of projects.
4. Currently the studio involves 45 people – From artists and specialized technicians to architects, activists and historians.
5. All of them are working with Eliasson, experimenting, developing, producing and installing work of art.