Sorry for the title again, its not fair for the photo work done on these, every photo in this collection has sometime new to offer, as you can see above water and below the surface of water in one clear shot, now thats unique. Hence I made this unique title for the this unique post.
1. A girl swims off the coast of the island of Moorea in the Pacific Ocean 17 kilometers north-west of Tahiti.
2. The whale shark – the largest of all existing species of sharks, as well as the largest of the modern fish.
3. Octopus sailed to look at the snow-covered volcano Mount Vesuvius.
4. Old 60-year-old elephant Rajan plays with his master on one of the small islands in the Bay of Bengal.
5. Skates far from the Cayman Islands, a popular resort in the Caribbean.
6. The girl is preparing for diving on the beach in Jamaica.
7. The underwater part of the cave on the island of Zanzibar in Tanzania.
8. A fisherman on the Pacific island of New Caledonia, French Mare.
9. Medusa at the pier in the Egyptian resort town of Nuweiba.
10. Penguins on a tiny island in the Strait of Danko Herrera off the coast of Antarctica.