2-Year-Old Ranger Tames Reptiles
Greg Parker – the owner of a small zoo Ballarat Wildlife Park in Victoria, Australia. His one year-old son Charlie love animals. Surprising is that the child chose his friends boa Pablo.
1. Charlie Parker called the youngest Ranger in Australia. He is one of the most famous children in Australia.
2. 5-meter boa Pablo is Charlie’s favorite – so heavy that the child face difficulty with it. But with persistence baby boa drags along. Sometimes Charlie turns his attention to the small crocodiles.
3. Greek Parker is proud of his son. He tells reporters that the first snake Charlie appeared in his life, when he was one year old.Greg’s father was also associated with animals, so Charlie of the third generation of the family of rangers Parker.
4. Parents of baby Charlie is still recognized like sometimes shocked by his craving for reptiles. According to them, nobody forced the child to communicate with animals.
5. A child is not just playing with reptiles, but also communicate with them and not at all afraid.
6. Charlie and the six-foot boa constrictor.
7. In the eyes of a child – not a bit of fear.
8. A child with remarkable composure communicates with the huge reptile.
9. Charlie’s ability to communicate with reptiles is excited not only to parents but also for zoo visitors.
10. BoA is too heavy for the baby, but Charlie tries hard to wear on himself.
11. And when tired – switches attention to the small crocodiles.