1. A macro needle Shot
2. Got my girls this week! Angel Santana, Unholy Grail Tattoo in Worcester, MA.
3. Moon Phases
4. Medusa Side Piece
5. What’s the difference?
6. Second session on my half sleeve! 10 hours down more to come. Done by Radu Rusu of Art & soul, Plymouth UK.
7. my wife is gangster. tattoo by BOOG. guest spot at eternal crest tattoo, hirosaki japan.
8. I wanted a tattoo with a shattered hourglass. I also fucking love castles. I’m pleased with the result.
9. This was a triumph! My first ink! Done by Leo at the Artful Dodger in Seattle, WA.
10. Viking piece by Ashley Doherty, Vancouver, BC.
11. My third by Scott Santee at Memento Tattoo & Gallery, Columbus
12. My owl tattoo is finally finished!
13. kingdom of Holland lion for the win
14. Michelangelo – Buri at Infamous Studio, Stockholm
15. I see your girls, here are my guys.
16. Squid and octopus piece. Still adding color down the road. Work by Melissa Sensac of basement ink.
17. Suicide King I did for an up-coming appointment.
18. La Dispute flower by Gre Hale of Rain City, Manchester UK. Done at Liverpool Tattoo Convention, my first one!
19. Chest piece by Jeremey Rendado. SD, CA
20. In honor of the legendary Maurice Sendak’s passing, my Where the Wild Things Are tattoo, Completed April 26th, True Image Tattoo, New Kensington, PA by Mike Kelly
21. First Tattoo- Done By Ian Preece at Low Tide Tattoo Art Gallery, in Downtown Melbourne, Florida.
22. Alice In Wonderland. Done at Doll Star Tattoo in Maysville, Ky
23. My tattoo of Mt. Rainier by John Cimperman
24. Sailor Cat – Stevie Scott/Wild At Heart/Brisbane, Australia.
25. As requested: green inked macro needle, poppy flower centers – Scott Spencer of The Inkery in Austin, TX
26. All seeing eye, Loki ink Plymouth
27. Three trips to milwaukee and 20+ hours in the chair. Done by Ania Jalosinska at studio 3062
28. Very stoked on how this turned out – done by Margaret from the Studio in Conover, NC
29. Advice on getting this Tattoo or one similar. Huge fan of Derek Hess and this piece of art.
30. Start of my Watership Down sleeve. By Jarek of Asgard in Southampton, UK.