For all lovers of fairy tales and beautiful views of our planet German photographer Kilian Schönberger introduced its new series of mysterious photographs entitled “Wanderings of the Brothers Grimm.”
This issue is dedicated to the talented photographers of our Kilian Schönberger, who is a true master of his craft. His work is breathtaking, and the photos and camera angles to inspire creativity. Kilian Schönberger travels to Europe and at the same time makes publishing appalling images. Favorite reception photographer – is to build a mirror of the composition: the reflection in the water, repeating the line … All this once again resembles a fairy tale. That’s why the picture, turn these images into a series of moments of the tales, namely fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm. He showed people a fantasy world, remembering ancient castles, snow scenery and wonderful open spaces.
1. Immerse yourself in an indescribable atmosphere of forests in these photos – will not be long before you begin to feel like a hero of century fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm. Whether it’s “Little Red Riding Hood” and “Hansel and Gretel” – only enough scraps of fog and dark tree line to take you to the tale of the past, teaching the pulse and reminding you why Jacob and William won fame of the best children’s writers.
2. German photographer Kilian Schönberger showed that better than anyone. He grew up in these mysterious lands and wrote their works. They artist displayed the cold fear, hidden in a ruined cottage, or a great mystery that lies at the mist-covered path leading over the horizon.
3. His photographs enliven tales of the Brothers Grimm and reminded that their folklore can induce chills not only children but also adults.
4. Photos Schonberger performed in a dark color, creating an ominous picture related to “Sleeping Beauty” and “Pied Piper of Hamelin”. It is worth noting that the photographer – colorblind.
5. “I think that color blindness (I do not distinguish green from red, purple to blue, etc.) can be an advantage, especially in the forest shooting – says the photographer. – I do not need to share the single shades visually and I can fully concentrate on the structure. Forests – is always rather chaotic place, so I think there are more important structure for a pleasant color result. “