Amazing Snow Art Made With Snowshoes
Here is the original Sony Hinrihsen winter project – Amazing pictures in the snow, made with conventional snowshoes. We can say, the winter version of crop circles. have a look, again a large scale art..but really creative…
1. To create these masterpieces Sonia Hinrihsen assembled a team of 10 people. (Steamboataerials)
2. They put on snowshoes and created this.
3. It was in Steamboat Springs on Rabbit ears pass, that is in Colorado, USA.
4. These circles look like the ones we saw in the fields of – spiral, unfolding on the outside, connected to each other by a single line.
5. Although this masterpiece turned a temporary one – until the snow has melted (or will not drop a new one), The only way for this “work of art” can be take it in pictures.
6. Sonia Hinrihsen is a promising artist, who studied at the Art Institute of San Francisco.
8. 9. 10.