Christie’s Post-War & Contemporary Art Auction and Italian Sale in London
1. A Yayoi Kusama work titled: Infinity Mirror Room – Love Forever is expected to sell for £250,000 to £350,000 at Christie’s Post-War & Contemporary Art Evening Auction.
2. …This amazing work by Yayoi Kusama is constructed with mirrors giving the viewer the impression of a never-ending perspective…
3. …the work has hundreds of colourful LED lights, creating a psychedelic experience
4. A Christie’s employee poses for a photograph with ‘Jungle Scene with Plane Wreck’ by Jonathan Wateridge.
5. Christie’s employees pose for a photograph with ‘5 Turen 2’ (5 Doors), painted in 1967 by German artist Gerhard Richter.
6. A member of staff at Christie’s Auctioneers admires an untitled work by Martin Kippenberger, which has an estimated price of £2.5.
7. ‘Areneros y Muleros’ by Spanish artist Miquel Barcelo is expected to realise two to three million pounds in Christie’s Post-war.
8. Christies employees unwrap ‘Bear Sculpture’ by Paul McCarthy, estimated at £550,000 – £750,000
9. Piggies’ by Paul McCarthy is expected to realise £600,000 to £800,000
10. A Christie’s employee wears a jacket by Mila Schon as she views ‘Concetto Spaziale’ by Lucio Fontana.