The Sultan of Brunei is one of the richest men in the world. He surprised the world with boundless luxury. The whole world is discussing with envy scandalous published data on its costs, but he continues to live in grand style. One of his recent purchases – the Airbus A340 for $ 100 million. Let’s take a look at the Flying Palace – the private jet head oil power.
1. Airbus A340 – long-range four-engine wide-body passenger jet aircraft developed by Airbus SAS, is the world’s longest passenger aircraft with a fuselage length 75.3 meters. Due to the large wingspan and high fuel consumption A340-212 was not in demand – all were released 28 of these aircraft, including a version of the Sultan.
2. The corridor to the plane of the Sultan.
3. Meeting room.
4. And it’s very romantic called “compartment compartment.”
5. WC with shower. All the plumbing in the airplane gilded.
6. And finally, the Golden Shell.
8. The Sultan of Brunei Hassanal Bolkiah has long been flying Airbus A340-212, and, according to U.S. intelligence, to get on his board is more complicated than in the room with the launch of U.S. nuclear weapons.
9. The Sultan bought the Airbus A340-212 for $ 100 million, and then put it back for revision to the U.S. War Department (!) Raytheon, which is $ 120 million has completely changed the decoration of the cabin, and several modernized it. Additional fuel tanks increased the range of up to 15 thousand km, versus 12.4 million in the production model.
10. Airbus Sultan of Brunei was decorated in the colors of the national flag.
11. Hassanal Bolkiah from the date of his birth was surrounded with gold and diamonds. In October 1967, at the age of 21, took over as Sultan Bolkiah of Brunei, and began to multiply their wealth. Gold accompanies the Sultan everywhere, even in the sky.