Some notice it right away, others may never see. I think it’s a matter of faith. With a beard and thorns wreath. God only knows why he appeared on these things. Take a look at these interesting images.
(Total 20 photos)
1. A cinnamon roll that looked like Mother Teresa was found in a coffee house named Bongo Java in Nashville, Tennessee. Shortly after the picture was taken, the bun was stolen.
2. A fire resembles the silhouette of Pope John Paul II. The photo was taken in Poland Grzegorz Lukashik, April 2, 2007 during a night service in honor of the second anniversary of the death of Pope John Paul II. According to the camera, the picture was taken at 21:37:30 – the time coincides with the death of the Pope.
3. An eggplant with the word “Allah”, Jordan, April 2005.
4. Salim Patel holds the eggplant, which shows the word “Allah”, Dobhill, Bolton, in March 1996.
5. A fish from the aquarium in Rossendeyle, Lancashire. On one side it says “Mohammed” and another “Allah”.
6. Hundreds of people gathered to see the image of the Virgin Mary in Clearwater, Florida, December 1996.
7. Workers found an image of the Virgin Mary in a tree stump, the tree was in the churchyard in Retkile, County Limerick, Ireland.
8. In June 2003 “Virgin Mary” was created by water between two panes of glass at the Medical Center Milton, Boston , Massachusetts, attracting crowds of curious people.
9. Portrait of Jesus in an electric iron by Mary Jo Cody from Metyuena, Massachusetts. According to Mary “The way we see it, everything will be okay”.
10. The face of Jesus Christ on Google Earth. The resemblance was found in a field in Hungary, with a representation of the Messiah, said 26-year-old Zach Evans from Southampton.
11. Nurse Alex Cotton of Coventry decided that God gave her a sign, when she noticed a portrait of Jesus on the drainpipe of the house. She even invited the Pope to look at the image. Some notice it right away, others may never see. Here it is, with a beard and thorns wreath. She said “I think it’s a matter of faith. God only knows why he appeared on the tube at my home”.
14. In July 2010, Mitchell Granger Rowley Regis saw Jesus’ face, when he was looking at a photograph of his chicken named Gloria.
15. Kit-Kat bar with the image of Jesus. “I was impressed. I just took a bite, and then I saw the face of Christ”. One person commented that it looks more like Darth Vader.
17. Toby Ells of Lancaster shows the pan with the image of Jesus. He said it happened after he put a pan with bacon on the stove and fell asleep. “We drank some beer, and I decided to have a snack before bedtime. While the bacon was cooking, I lay on the couch, and when I awoke, I found that the room was filled with smoke. If I had not woken up, things could have ended very badly. Probably, someone still cares about me.”
18. In September 2010, the image of Jesus on the cross was seen on a telegraph pole. The amazing similarity was reported by drivers traveling on highway 26 in the USA. One of them, Ricky Navarre, said in an interview: “This post caught my attention, I noticed that it was very reminiscent of the crucifixion.”
19. In April 2011 the face of Jesus was seen on a pizza in the pizzeria Posh Pizza in Brisbane, Australia. Mary Phelan said: “Some are already calling this pizza a cheese icon. We put it in a vacuum package, and we believe that it will bring good luck.” The special pizza was later sold at a charity auction on eBay for £98.
20. In December 2011 a 38-year-old Sarah Crane of Orpington, Kent, saw the face of Jesus in the bends of the lines while drying socks. Her boyfriend had agreed that the lines of the “holy wear” showed the image of Christ, as it is commonly portrayed.