Love to read? Bookshelf is literally breaking of your favourite novels, textbooks and works of questionable character? then don’t worry, Take out your tools and get ready to create house for books with your own hands.
1. The shelves on the brackets.
2. Shelf from Ikea – the cells are connected by conventional office clips for paper.
3. Shelf-hanger. You can use the bracket.
4. The shelves of the two ladders and planks.
5. 6. Shelves of pasted wallpaper.
7. Leather straps book shelf
8. Books in the “box”.
9. Another regiment of the stairs. Option number 2.
10. 11. Here’s a nice shelf.
12. Shelves of wooden pallets.
13. Another version of the wooden pallets.
14. Shelf of old boxes and cards.
15. Regiment of pipe. For fans of steampunk.
16. 17. Shelves of pipes and planks.
18. Shelf-dresser of boards, boxes and carts.
19. Shelves made of planks and ropes.
20. 21. Shelves made of planks and ropes – improved “commercial” version.
22. Shelves of wooden cable reels and wheels from Ikea.
23. The shelves of boxes out of wine.
24. Shelf from the holder of magazines.
25. Shelf perforated plates using colored pencils and a rope.
26. Hanging shelves of tissue. You need two sticks for blinds, 2 double cornice brackets and fabric.
27. Ikea has that option -drawers are nailed on each side of the chest. Book shelves are ready.
28. The old benches shelves in a retro-style.
29. Shelves made of plywood. Just glue some plywood and paint it.