Military Man with a Good Heart Saved The Squirrel, A Sweet Relationship…..
Peter Pankratov, anBelarusian military man with a good heart saved the squirrel, was on the verge of death, and put it on all four paws. For her he had to find out time in his military schedule to feed the squirrel every 4 hours. have a look of this lovely relationship…..
1. Belarusian army soldier Peter Pankratov was on duty, when he saw a tiny little squirrel under a tree.
2. Despite the tight schedule and responsibilities, Peter took the squirrel to the base and was able to find time to feed him after every 4 hours.
3. Peter fed squirrel after every 4 hours like baby food and milk.
4. Peter served well and now he is a taxi driver. And his faithful friend, squirrel Minsk – is always there with him.
5. Minsk is very obedient and always remains at place in the car.
6. Peter try to not to show squirrel to passengers, although the children love her allot, because she is so adorable….
7. Minsk with her best friend, Sweet cat.
8. One of the favorite places of Minsk is military cap of the owner.
9. When the caps are not near Minsk be with Peter, like to use him as a pillow.
10. Peter holds a squirrel house. He did it with all the necessary vaccinations and officially registered it.